Monday, September 28, 2009

Cheap Thrills: The White Tee


I think most of us have had a gig in the retail industry, I started at Ann Taylor Westgate... Westgate remember that precious empty mall? Then I went on to trendier pastures and joined the Gap inc. community through Banana Republic. While at BR I used my discount to get all sorts of business woman clothing I thought I would need one day but the ultimate style piece that I went for to dress down puffy ballroom skirts, simplify jeans, scarf and heels, or to wear under a wool sweater in the winter was their white cotton tee. The perfect thickness of cotton, the long not-too-boxy shape, and the sleeve that hits at the most flattering part of your arm. It comes out of the dryer ready to go without ironing and 2/$35 is a pretty price point for all of the ways you'll wear it.

2 comments:

  1. this is so true! BR tshirts are magic! this post made me laugh so hard because I rotate between white, grey, and black every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of times department stores regular woman clothing sections don’t have flattering clothes. Usually, they buy sizes that fit everyone and are not centered on one body type.

    ReplyDelete