Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Room Makeover is a Breeze






The dj's on 96.5 announced that yesterday was the last official day of summer. I love the fall but I know we will quickly be in the grey days/cabin fever of winter (which last forever here!) I decided to make a plan to combat the overcast and picked up a fresh can of "Open Air" paint from Sherwin Williams on S. Taylor and Cedar. Painting with the help of some random furniture from my single days helped me turn a forgotten space into a guest room that is "Stay-cation" worthy!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the lamp in the corner. What is the white thing above it? Is that a chandelier or something on the wall? Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come stay here! I love it already! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white thing on the wall was the black chandelier sticker from the "before". I painted over it and then peeled it off so that is more neutral. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how long did this take?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 day to prep (tape off and caulk) 1 day to paint. The trim and ceilings need to be done too but rome wasn't built in a day and this room won't be either lol

    ReplyDelete