Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Good Sole



Last week I was bargain hunting at Nordstrom Rack and a helpful sales associate told me some great news - a Cole Haan truck had delivered a giant box of a variety of regular and Nike Air collection shoes - "it's amazing" she said, "they made us mark all of them $49.90 no matter what their original price was and most were around $200-$300" (in my head) this is the best sales associate ever "I bought all of the size 8's that came in because it was such a great price" size 8 me, this is the worst sales associate ever!! As each aisle was filled with cute shoes minus my lucky number I stumbled upon a pair of 7 1/2 perfect flat black boots - still full price at the main store in chocolate shown. I went for it but made a stop at Coventry Shoe and Leather and had them stretched out to be like a custom boot for me for only $7! My sole is at peace :) Check out the sale and visit Coventry Shoe & Leather 2806 Mayfield Rd (216) 932-1836


Sale Note: Nordstrom Half Yearly sale starts on line and in stores today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment