Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Bandage Dress


I think that copying designer trends is ok if you do it tastefully and with just a few details here and there. With the Herve Leger bandage dress by Max Azria however, I sort of love that you can find it at any price range, knocked off not only by brands like Guess and Express, but by Azria's own second line BCBG. This look has revolutionized the cocktail dress, I am excited to sport mine tonight for New Years Eve (and will be counting down until I get dressed rather than midnight!) It's a simple concept of bandage style pleats that look sexy and body conscious while simultaneously giving you a look that Spanx would only dream about. Everything is lifted, tightened and smooth, it only looks like you have to have to perfect body to wear it! That is a happy way to look at the new year!

BCBG Version $196

Bebe Bandage $89



1 comment:

  1. I'm wearing a bandage dress tonight too! Omg do I qualify as 'in style'?
    Mine is from Arden B though.

    ReplyDelete