Thursday, December 10, 2009

I miss you!


Sorry about not posting yesterday. I am working retail everyday this week - not the Monday - Friday kind but the Sunday - Saturday kind. Ugh. When you're shopping for your holiday gifts have patience with your sales person, if her sunny disposition is not coming across it could be for a couple of reasons, one: if she's not wearing matresses as shoes she probably can no longer feel her toes. Two: From all of the standing she probably is on the borderline of a pinched nerve in her back. Three: Too many trips to the espresso bar raised her sugar levels earlier but are now crashing. On the upside - now that I'm at the mall I can stalk the sales including these pink satin ballet flats I picked up yesterday at J.Crew for $49.99 - so perf with my polka dot tights, major pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment