Monday, December 7, 2009

J.Crew Christmas

I finally had a chance last night to go through J.Crew's holiday catalog last night - why is everything so cute? I've weeded through my many highlights to find the pieces I think will be the most classic and look cute when you style them with jeans on your own instead of their matchstick ankle pants, puff coat, converse, fur hat  combo...

PS. Got my car back, it is fine but the cost of repairs is equal to or greater than my whole month of November working at Nordstrom for extra shopping money... shoot.

1.  Silk Frances Cami - Will look amazing under a v-neck sweater now or with a mini skirt in the summer. $88 (I'm sure less after xmas)

2. Porto Leather Driving Mocs - $125 but made in Italy and cheaper than Tod's by a long shot (aka you don't have to be a 35 yr old Italian girl still living with her parents in their Milan apt to afford)



 3. Scoopneck corsage tee - Last year they put the details on the side of a tank which was lost under cardigans and couldn't be worn solo in Cleveland winters. Love it fo $34.50


4. Super Skinny Satin Belt - I have a super skinny patent one from last year I've probably worn 350 out of 365 days since I've owned it!


5. Wool duffle coat - Amazing. Already on sale from $298 to $208.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment