Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What to do NEXT after the holidays


I have been intrigued by the black and white wall paper, hot pink accent wall, chandelier combo on Coventry's NEXT store front window for a while. The gallery paintings and photographs that line the walls into the boutique are equally curious. Now that I've been working retail I feel guilty going into stores with no intention to buy, especially when I have a discount but I'm glad that I let my curiosity get the best of me to go into this store. All dresses on sale for $39, the Converse tennis shoe line up had much more style than any pair found at footlocker and the Marc Jacobs men's collection can transform any Case computer engineer student to a cool guy in no time. Stop by to see how this store can challenge your daily style.

No comments:

Post a Comment