Friday, October 23, 2009

Jay Z - Close Encounters


I feel that Jay Z and I have been meaning to meet up with each other for a while... I rode the J,Z train many a time on my way to work in New York (though by that time he probably had a driver) I, like Jay Z, have given expensive designer clothes to Beyonce (but it was my job and her stylist picked them out from our showroom) and I've even been at his lounge the 40/40 Club at the same time as him to watch an OSU game (except by the time someone told me he was behind me I turned around only to see the remnants of his entourage piling into his Aston Martin). Well tonight it all came together... as Jay broke it down to "Empire State of Mind" on stage with Lebron I was in the nosebleed section shaking my tail feathers right along with him and it was AWESOME!!



 The crowd warmed up and counted down with an awesome performance by N.E.R.D.

I am happy to be at CSU's Wolstein Center tonight wearing my concert proof $15 lbd (cheap so it can be ruined w/o heartache, dark so it doesn't show drink spillage) with Miu Miu ballet flats so I can stand all night in style and an easy to carry Marc by Marc Jacobs wristlet

No comments:

Post a Comment