Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You're with the Band




The next time you're in New York skip Times Square and the Statue of Liberty - they'll still be there next time. Instead go to a party in Brooklyn and meet up with your Ohio friends at an Ohio Party. These dj's put on a monthly party where you can show that Cleveland really does rock while you get discount drinks using your Ohio ID. Arrive early to have time to shop the vintage stores on Bedford so you can get your hipster look down.  http://ohioparty.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!!!! I wonder if they have a bar like that in Cleveland for people with a NY ID?

    I like it! However, if there was a bar in DC that was for Clevelanders I'm without my Ohio license so no discount :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this idea!! I might have to start something like this in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete