Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Room Makeover




So... it's one of those times during the year where the stars have aligned and in the same few weeks we have to worry about baseball playoffs, college football, and the NFL. Needless to say I'm not totally thrilled about having ESPN blasting all day long so I've decided to make a comfy little retreat for myself away from the land of sports. We have a little sunroom right off the family room so I can still feel like I'm spending QT with my husband but I can dive into fashion magazines and blogging ;) This room had been a bright yellow paint on top of wallpaper falling of the walls with boxes cluttering it up. I went for a deep purple to get my zen on and as a bonus it really punched up our beige living room! Bliss :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks great Nat! So warm and inviting, but with a "lux" feel

    ReplyDelete