Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stylish Times


I wear a white gold ring, yellow gold pyramid cuffs and necklaces and more times than not silver shoes.  Let's just say I like to wear enough metal to hold up the security check at Cleveland Hopkins Int'l Airport. I think anything goes when it comes to accessories but sometimes I like to have a thesis for the plot of my ensemble. I was a lucky girl when Chris ventured to Beachwood mall for his first time (quote "It was so fancy!") and surprised me with this Burberry watch for my birthday. This is the perfect balance of silver AND gold, and it seems to make everything else work! It wasn't included in the last Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom but I found some price performers that have the same look from Michael Kors and Anne Klein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment