Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Analyze This

Last night I was catching up on some reading with Isaac Mizrahi's How to Have Style. I love fashion magazines but sometimes it's good to take a more invasive look at your wardrobe. The book starts with a questionnaire that I took and my husband, Chris, played too! Here are a few of our responses: (Mine in pink, Chris, blue)
What would you never be caught wearing?
Christmas sweaters, white after labor day (laughing)
When you were little, who did you dream of looking like?
Glenda the good witch, Michael Jordon
What are five clothing items you can't live without?
Black silk blazer, white t shirts, ballet flats, pyramid stud bangles and YSL Muse bag (I'm sure I'll feel that way if I ever get that bag!
Lacoste polos, nike tennis shoes, diesel or levi jeans, hooded sweatshirt
What is the last thing you bought?
Long white cardigan (1 week ago), Hermes silk tie (2 months ago)
How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
15 minutes, 5 minutes (it does?) I change!
What's your biggest style challenge?
Capital, not being business casual

No comments:

Post a Comment